Founder of the firm
Member of the Paris Bar
- Renown expertise in:
- Real Estate acquisition
- Commercial lease
- Corporate litigation
- Advices investors in the development of their portfolio.
- Negotiates and establishes business contracts and product licenses.
- Worked at Linklaters and Orrick Rambaud Martel.
- DESS (Master's) in Real Estate Law, Sorbonne University, Paris
- Degree in business and legal studies applied to constructions and the habitat, ICH, Paris
- Law degree in Corporate Law, Sorbonne University, Paris
- Writes and edits the following blogs:
Dagbo Law: on the French and international legal news
Bailco (in French): on the current legal issues pertaining to commercial leases in France.